Saturday, December 11, 2010

Office Before and After

Since I didn't know I'd be a blogger back when I started some of these projects, I only have a couple of before shots of the office.  And doozies, they are.  I think I briefly explained that this was the catch-all, wedding dumping grounds for a few months leading up to the wedding, and after too.  The closet was full of shower gifts that we weren't yet using, and the main space just had the desk and things piled everywhere. 


Before 





And, here is the after.  Much better in my opinion.  Some style to be seen.




After





 A close-up of the shelves.  Still a work in progress, and disregard Hubby's horns on top of the left shelf.  Those are remnants from the bachelor office.  The picture frame in the middle is going to hang in the space between the shelves.






To see the tutorial on the curtains, or the Before and After of the desk click on these links.

No comments:

Post a Comment