Saturday, December 11, 2010

Grandpa's Desk

Just a quick Before & After post.  This was Hubby's grandfather's desk.  He got it after his grandmother passed away a few years ago.  






When we were doing our office redo buying a new desk wasn't in the budget, but we also didn't particularly want to get rid of his grandfather's desk, so we updated it with a paint job and shiny new handles.  You can see we also did the filing cabinet that sits next to it.  A quick update to a sentimental piece of furniture.



We also did the filing cabinet you see sitting next to the desk.  

Sorry for 1.) The weird camera angle.  Hubby already had the desk in the office before I could take an After picture, and I was backed up against a wall.  
2.)I cleaned my lens twice, so I'm not sure what all of the spots are.

No comments:

Post a Comment