Saturday, January 8, 2011

Be Still My Heart

As an elementary school teacher, it's hard not to think of Candy Hearts, homemade card boxes, and hand-written cards when it comes to Valentine's Day.  For my own home, however, I'd like to keep it more classic and adult, and a little less like Candy Hearts have exploded all over my house.  So begin my February Projects.  


(Sidenote: I'm as shocked as you that I'm actually starting projects longer than 3 days before the actual holiday/season.  Just go with it, o.k.!?)


So, in the works:

  • A twist on the coffee filter wreath
  • Interesting vase fillers/toppers
  • Framed Art
  • O.K., O.K. a few candy hearts exploding projects (Couldn't completely abandon my teacher side)
Stay tuned for these projects and more!


Just for fun....

                      Image

No comments:

Post a Comment